CFP MIC-Smart 2019 - 1st International Conference on Smart Cities and Smart Technologies. The 1st International Conference on Smart Cities and Smart Technologies (MIC-Smart 2019) is intended to represent a major forum for researchers, academicians, professionals, and students from all over the world to meet in the beautiful and culturally rich city of Istanbul in Turkey to present their latest research results, and to exchange new ideas and practical experiences in the most up-to-date areas of this exciting field.
- 253 hours, 2472 km and 235 days!
- ACM SAC WT 2019. Paper submission deadline September 10, 2018 The World Wide Web is relentlessly evolving. Once a single interconnection of static, physically distributed content passively accessed by human users through personal computers, during the explosion of Web-based social networks the Web evolved into an environment allowing users worldwide to interact and collaborate in the creation of user-generated content within many virtual communities. In this line, Web 2.0 is the umbrella term used to encompass several developments which followed, namely social networking sites and social media sites (e.
- 178 hours, 1890 km and 201 days!
- CRIWG 2018. Paper submission deadline April 1, 2018 The Conference is a major forum for academic researchers to exchange their experiences related to the development and use of collaboration technology, and it has a strong focus on technology design and development. Most published papers propose innovative technical + human + organizational approaches to expand collaboration support, often backed up by theory brought from various disciplines including computer science, management science, design science, cognitive sciences, and social sciences.
- Special Issue FGCS, IF=3.997. Paper submission deadline February 1, 2018 Mobile-oriented cloud architectures and technologies play an important and increasing role in practice due to the widespread adoption of mobile devices. From the industry perspective, the synergy between mobile and cloud technologies has resulted in new cloud provisioning models for supporting mobile application development and deployment, such as Mobile Backend as a Service (MBaaS). MBaaS supports cloud services which are commonly needed by web and mobile systems (e.
- ACM SAC WT 2018. Paper submission deadline September 15, 2017 The World Wide Web is changing. The advent of HTML 5, the increasing importance of AJAX and client-side scripting, the explosion of Web-based Social Networks as well as the advent of the Federated Social Web, the new frontiers of Semantic Web, and the importance of the integration of Web technology and Mobile Computing are some examples of this general trend.